Mike Paletta January 19th 2019

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to a new year of reef keeping. We at the 3 Rivers Marine Aquarium Society would like to invite you all to join us with Michael Paletta on January 19th, 2019 at 6:00pm at the Comfort Inn conference room located at 699 Rodi rd 15235. Mike will be presenting on coloring up your corals. What a wonderful way to start off our new year in this wonderful hobby. I hope to see everyone there.

Gregorjw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to a new year of reef keeping. We at the 3 Rivers Marine Aquarium Society would like to invite you all to join us with Michael Paletta on January 19th, 2019 at 6:00pm at the Comfort Inn conference room located at 699 Rodi rd 15235. Mike will be presenting on coloring up your corals. What a wonderful way to start off our new year in this wonderful hobby. I hope to see everyone there.
Cool

Gregorjw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it's even on a street named rodi, I think this may have been preordained.

Gregorjw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, well I work in washington but live in marianna

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will also be discussing some details on the upcoming April 7 Frag swap at the Washington country fairgrounds from noon - 4 PM. Specifically the need for volunteers for parking attendants - required by the fairgrounds to rent their facility ( I suggest a few shifts starting 1 hour before noon) , entry ticket sales 2-3 people for the first 2 hours and one after that until the swap is over) , raffle ticket sales= 2 people at all times, announcers for raffle winners ( this will be done though-out the show - not all at the end). As well as others for misc prep work,etc . Without enough volunteers we cannot have a swap. If you want to do a certain job please let us know.

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in helping, though i don't believe i will be able to make the meeting this month.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting and getting a hold of me Steve, I have your contact info and will be calling you as soon as we know where we need you. Anybody else want to help out?

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like we will be having some weather this weekend- so far we are NOT cancelling the Mike Paletta talk - please give yourself enough time to travel safely. If if looks like we have to cancel - we will post here and on the 3RMAS Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/3RMAS/.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to winter storm warnings and the potential for hazardous driving conditions we are going to re-schedule the meeting with Mike for next month. So the new information is February 16th 6:00pm at the comfort Inn 699 rodi rd

Ciwyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have to work that weekend. Any chance the talk will be recorded so those of us who can't make it can here his words of wisdom?

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have to work that weekend. Any chance the talk will be recorded so those of us who can't make it can here his words of wisdom?
Unfortunately probably not. When clubs have asked speakers about recording presentations in the past most have not wanted theirs recorded. That keeps the clubs bringing in the speakers and keeps people coming out to see the speakers. If folks can just sit on thier couch and watch the presentation on youtube it devalues the seeing the speaker at the local club meeting.

Ciwyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured that might be part of the case and I understand. It was worth asking though.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back