OP
mikearoni

mikearoni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he was really nice and I'm sad that I had to flush him. We didnt even give him a name yet. :(

OP
OP
mikearoni

mikearoni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good news, is that yesterday, I went to the lfs and picked up this guy along with some more chromis. He has beautiful colors, and I like to watch him roam around the tank.

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1931.jpg

here are some fts

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

OP
OP
mikearoni

mikearoni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a copperband butterfly tuesday night. as of last night he still seems a bit shy, only staying in one side of the tank. He is curious though, moving toward the center of the tank, and then going back to his corner. I fedd him frozen brine, and he chewed it but spit it back out. I also fed live brine and bloodworms. He ate a piece of bloodworms, but did not touch the live brime. He is picking at the rocks but not doing much eating. Hopefully his appetite will open up soon.

Pianoman

Mini Master Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice setup, just read the whole proscess. I can tell you've had a stressful and busy last few months or how ever long it took to do this all. It looks great so obviously all the hard work paid off!

OP
OP
mikearoni

mikearoni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, it was a busy couple of months. The missus wasnt too happy about it either, but shes happy now that she sees how nice the tank finished out. I started my tank in January, but it used to my my friends, so I had to help him upgrade so I can upgrade. So, really I started in December. I can finally sit back and enjoy the tank now, well sort of.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back