MikeC's SOFTY TANK

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update photos!!!!!!
4-30-2016%201%20of%2035_zpscsuzhybk.jpg


4-30-2016%202%20of%2035_zpsb6lpoft5.jpg


4-30-2016%203%20of%2035_zpsv6mnhxld.jpg


4-30-2016%205%20of%2035_zpsf9ef0ja2.jpg


4-30-2016%204%20of%2035_zpsk8za4on8.jpg


4-30-2016%207%20of%2035_zpshujbsldl.jpg


4-30-2016%2011%20of%2035_zpsifhcopxa.jpg


4-30-2016%2012%20of%2035_zpsfme0td9j.jpg


4-30-2016%209%20of%2035_zps8kilpfft.jpg


4-30-2016%208%20of%2035_zps4qyryiiz.jpg
 
Your tank seriously is making me consider selling some stuff and going with more softies! I've been on the fence after I have seen a few others and then I look at yours and go yep that's what I want lol
 
Your tank seriously is making me consider selling some stuff and going with more softies! I've been on the fence after I have seen a few others and then I look at yours and go yep that's what I want lol
No shame in that it's your tank enjoy it ;)
 
How do you feed so heavily and not cloud up the sides of your tank with algae on a daily basis? I struggle with that.
 
How do you feed so heavily and not cloud up the sides of your tank with algae on a daily basis? I struggle with that.
Sorry I'm not really sure how to answer that.
Only that each tank is different.
For instance :What do you feed?what is your flow like? Do you have a sand bed? And do you siphon it? How old or seasoned is your rock ? What is your water change schedule like? Or your RODI systum? Skimmer size?
There are probably another 10 things that could play a roll in what you struggle with.
 
Looks awesome!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new