Mike's 150 Tall

i think the freebie is a hairy shroom.
verification in a few. :cool:

IMG_4298.jpg
 
@sp1187 youve gotta post that candy crush! I’ve been wondering if they’re as nice as they look in pics for a while now
don't have a super zoom on the phone.
it's a canardlie. :cool:
 
day late ,dollar short... ;Facepalm bumped again...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new