Milliepora Pictures

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,804
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys I want to see pics of your millis that you had kept or are currently keeping. I like the way the polyps sway and want to see what types you all own. I will post mone once I get them settled into new spots.
 
Here's my favorite little guy. Copps 24k milli:)

20170713202917_IMG_1297.JPG
 
I have a little no-name mille, however, it doesn't really like to extend it's polyps a lot though like my PC Rainbow and Green Fuzzy Acro do:

IMG_20170820_154750_443.jpg
 
I've got a question. Does the high flow that helps with growth push back The kind of polyp extension you guys are getting.
 
My MattV Mirage in the center.

409c6ba8a08cd3b2c150d001f4f8c2c8.jpg
 
Last edited:
Battle Corals has a Millie named Trash Compactor I need to get my hands on. The polyps on that things are nuts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new