• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Milwaukee MA887 Digital Salinity Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation

classklown90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
900
Reaction score
18
Location
South jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used maybe 10 times. Still has protective cover on the screen. No longer needed as I broke my tank down

Located in 08106 nj.

Wysiwyg $80 shipped firm.

uploadfromtaptalk1403921901724.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1403921965593.jpg
 
Late night bump. Also I will not take lower than the asking price. Please don't pm me asking. This is a great price for an essentially new awesome meter.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
$80 is more than fair! Nice unit.

I wouldn't say its more than fair but a mans got a right to ask his price & another mans got a right to make a counter offe. It's about $20 below retail if you can't make a deal spend the extra $20.
 
I wouldn't say its more than fair but a mans got a right to ask his price & another mans got a right to make a counter offe. It's about $20 below retail if you can't make a deal spend the extra $20.

+1 Amazon has them for 90 shipped,anyone need one..not bad deal there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new