MIMF Lantana Montipora.

  • Thread starter Thread starter KhensuRa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KhensuRa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
2
Location
Lakewood, Co
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who has this monti, can you give me your flow and light that yours is in? Just got mine and would like to make it as happy as possible.
 
Bump!
 
I like this monti. It doesn't seem very popular with the masses.
I've kept one in moderate to high light and moderate flow. It showed some great growth.
 
I'm jealous you have one I've been wanting one for a while now. I asked one of the guys at the LFS to order me one, I have my fingers crossed. I've never seen one in real life before. Good luck.
 
I keep mine in moderate light with high flow.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new