Min tank size for a rbta?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stang67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
13,703
Reaction score
61,229
Location
CLE
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there a minimum size tank? I just had another split and thought I may move the new little guy up to my 10g nano office tank. No fish atm just some zoas.
 
I don't think there's really a minimum tank size for them. But they do get well over a foot in diameter and sting whatever they touch so keep that in mind
 
I don't think there's really a minimum tank size for them. But they do get well over a foot in diameter and sting whatever they touch so keep that in mind
Thanks Kenny. My rock flower is about 5-6. My bubbles are only about 3.
 
no minimum but they tend to move and a 40B would be my smallest
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new