Mini Shallow Reef Upgrade

Looks great.
I like the little movements of the corals. Looks way better, especially with the staghorns sticking out on top.
 
My Fav. :cool:

7a66d2f8-c043-425b-9f2a-4161c3395265.jpg
 
Thanks,
Love the Radion XR30, great spread, easy to adjust using the reeflink.
And most importantly all coral are happy. ;)

Thank you that’s very good to know , I am considering the G4’s for my tank build as well .;)
 
Beautiful!
 
Beautiful tank it is progressing very nicely! Iceman001 just wanted to let you know took your advice and installed a pair of XR15pros G4’s on my 75g paired with 4x54w T5’s !
 
@Iceman001, how is the coverage of those XR30W pro's? Do they cover the complete width of the tank?
What are your suggestions for a 1350 x 800mm foot print tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new