Mini Shallow Reef Upgrade

Mar FTS.
59a1ded7-0f27-4588-ba50-808f5120de47.jpg
 
I love, among others, your convict tang.
Amazing that he is doing so well in your tank.
Congrats.
 
Your tank looks amazing! What clean up crew are you using to clean your bare bottom tank? Or how do you maintain it clean ?
 
Hi Iceman,

i just started my reef tank thread. Am doing one here and on Sgreefclub as well. Nice to see you here too!

FC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new