Mining Crypto For Frag Money- Anyone Else?

OP
OP
zukihara

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you choose what to mine on nicehash? I don't know how to change from crypto to crypto
It should automatically switch to the most profitable for you actually. Just benchmark then hit mine.

OP
OP
zukihara

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don’t want to mine on a laptop, they are designed for energy efficiency not performance. Also you mine a crypto that is suited to gpu use like ethereum. Bitcoin isn’t.

I think Nicehash actually has me mining a CPU program doing Monero at the moment instead of a GPU algo like DaggerHashimoto. Gives my GPU a break at the very least for a few days.

LsaissLai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also thought about starting to mine cryptocurrency, but buying all the equipment took a lot of money. So I decided to try to make money from trading. I studied many strategies and trading tactics to trade safely.

LsaissLai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also thought about starting to mine cryptocurrency, but buying all the equipment took a lot of money. So I decided to try to make money from trading. I studied many strategies and trading tactics to trade safely.
Now trading brings me a stable income. I recently started using the metatrader 4 trading platform to trade more efficiently. This platform has all the necessary tools a trader needs. It is important to use modern tools, To trade profitably

damsels are not mean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worry that doing so costs more than just electricity because you're going to reduce the lifespan of your hardware meaning you'll need new cards sooner. Is it really profitable at that point? Just seems like it's not really worth the trouble.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.6%
Back