Mining Crypto For Frag Money- Anyone Else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zukihara
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How do you choose what to mine on nicehash? I don't know how to change from crypto to crypto
It should automatically switch to the most profitable for you actually. Just benchmark then hit mine.
 
You don’t want to mine on a laptop, they are designed for energy efficiency not performance. Also you mine a crypto that is suited to gpu use like ethereum. Bitcoin isn’t.

I think Nicehash actually has me mining a CPU program doing Monero at the moment instead of a GPU algo like DaggerHashimoto. Gives my GPU a break at the very least for a few days.
 
I also thought about starting to mine cryptocurrency, but buying all the equipment took a lot of money. So I decided to try to make money from trading. I studied many strategies and trading tactics to trade safely.
 
I also thought about starting to mine cryptocurrency, but buying all the equipment took a lot of money. So I decided to try to make money from trading. I studied many strategies and trading tactics to trade safely.
Now trading brings me a stable income. I recently started using the metatrader 4 trading platform to trade more efficiently. This platform has all the necessary tools a trader needs. It is important to use modern tools, To trade profitably
 
I worry that doing so costs more than just electricity because you're going to reduce the lifespan of your hardware meaning you'll need new cards sooner. Is it really profitable at that point? Just seems like it's not really worth the trouble.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new