minnapolis MN looking for soft coral frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter machtan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

machtan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just registered and was hoping to meet some people in the metro twin cities area. I use to have 2 reef tanks years ago, i moved to Philly for 10 years and brought both tanks with me, 4 moves later I sold the tanks. Now I am back and started a 40 gallon reef and a 10 gallon Nano. I am looking for anyone selling soft corral frags rather than buy them at stores. I am not sure if I am in the right topic but if anyone can help please let me know!
 
I’m sure others will jump in soon with a specific answer to your question but in the meantime I wanted to say welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to r2r
 
Wow... have tank, will travel!

Welcome. Best of luck.

spockwelcome.jpg
 
I’m sure the others can lead you to what your looking for. I’ve visited Minneapolis several years ago. Nice place to visit. Your lucky to live in the same town as one of the large suppliers in the hobby. Wanted to visit BRS while I was there but didn’t. My loss! The people at BRS might be able to help with where to get livestock also.
 
I’m sure the others can lead you to what your looking for. I’ve visited Minneapolis several years ago. Nice place to visit. Your lucky to live in the same town as one of the large suppliers in the hobby. Wanted to visit BRS while I was there but didn’t. My loss! The people at BRS might be able to help with where to get livestock also.

To you and anyone else, BRS is awesome to check out. Staff is more than happy to give you mini tour of the facility. Every customer service agent has a tank at their desk. Very cool environment.
 
Hello I just registered and was hoping to meet some people in the metro twin cities area. I use to have 2 reef tanks years ago, i moved to Philly for 10 years and brought both tanks with me, 4 moves later I sold the tanks. Now I am back and started a 40 gallon reef and a 10 gallon Nano. I am looking for anyone selling soft corral frags rather than buy them at stores. I am not sure if I am in the right topic but if anyone can help please let me know!
I live way to far away to be helpful with your current cold weather but I figured I'd welcome you back none the less!
123.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new