OP
OP
RJT

RJT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. It is a iPhone 15. Changed it from 4k to HD and still have the issue. What setting do I need?

Yes, they didn't last long. I put them in my qt tank thats been running for months with other fish that had come and gone after a month in the tank. Water changes every few days, taking out all of the remaining food after I feed them. That is one fish I probably should of put directly in the main tank.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. It is a iPhone 15. Changed it from 4k to HD and still have the issue. What setting do I need?

Yes, they didn't last long. I put them in my qt tank thats been running for months with other fish that had come and gone after a month in the tank. Water changes every few days, taking out all of the remaining food after I feed them. That is one fish I probably should of put directly in the main tank.
That sucks! Ive got a red sea orange belly wild caught in mine and shes my center piece fish with how beautiful she is! And Im not sure honestly about the settings. I crop out and zoom in and screenshot until I can upload it or use the snapchat camera. No clue honestly but its annoying cause the photos are so good on the iphone 15

OP
OP
RJT

RJT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! The Red Sea orange belly is an amazing fish excellent fish. Do you have a pic of him?

I should have gone the wild caught route. I have a queen angel which is really peaceful, I got 2 wattanabei angels and a trio of biota coral beauties after I got her and she hasn't bothered any of them.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back