Miracles 290 gallon tank chronicle

Thank you. It is a iPhone 15. Changed it from 4k to HD and still have the issue. What setting do I need?

Yes, they didn't last long. I put them in my qt tank thats been running for months with other fish that had come and gone after a month in the tank. Water changes every few days, taking out all of the remaining food after I feed them. That is one fish I probably should of put directly in the main tank.
 
Thank you. It is a iPhone 15. Changed it from 4k to HD and still have the issue. What setting do I need?

Yes, they didn't last long. I put them in my qt tank thats been running for months with other fish that had come and gone after a month in the tank. Water changes every few days, taking out all of the remaining food after I feed them. That is one fish I probably should of put directly in the main tank.
That sucks! Ive got a red sea orange belly wild caught in mine and shes my center piece fish with how beautiful she is! And Im not sure honestly about the settings. I crop out and zoom in and screenshot until I can upload it or use the snapchat camera. No clue honestly but its annoying cause the photos are so good on the iphone 15
 
Wow! The Red Sea orange belly is an amazing fish excellent fish. Do you have a pic of him?

I should have gone the wild caught route. I have a queen angel which is really peaceful, I got 2 wattanabei angels and a trio of biota coral beauties after I got her and she hasn't bothered any of them.
 
Any update on your tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new