Missed calcium dose on 2 part

ShaneAugust

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
30
Location
07712
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dose B-Ionic 2 Part and have been for nearly a year, yesterday I only dosed part 1 and forgot to dose part 2. Does that mean I double up on calcium today? Do I just dose my regular schedule? Does this cause an imbalance in the system by missing part 2 one time?
 
just only one tim missing dose one part won't make the system's chemistry unbalanced much, for long term use a digital doser will help keeping ionic balanced in our reef tank
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new