Missed out on a 240

palvyre

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a 240 gallon aquarium with overflows and stand /w canopy on Craigslist this morning. He sold it last night, boooooo.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What shape 240 are you looking for? Cube or long?

My friend is talking about selling his 4'x4'x2' (lengthxwidthxheight) 240g tank. He's in Knoxville so you'd have to come pick it up but you might consider it.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What shape 240 are you looking for? Cube or long?

My friend is talking about selling his 4'x4'x2' (lengthxwidthxheight) 240g tank. He's in Knoxville so you'd have to come pick it up but you might consider it.
Hey Mel are you coming to our Swap?? And if you are do you still have any of your Gold Milli i gave you a frag of?? I lost mine when i had the AEFW issue and would love to get another piece back?? I have some nice Acros i could suprise you with in trade??
Bill

OP
OP
palvyre

palvyre

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 6 ft tank. Ideally a 180, but up to a 240 is okay if it's still a 6 ft model.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mel are you coming to our Swap?? And if you are do you still have any of your Gold Milli i gave you a frag of?? I lost mine when i had the AEFW issue and would love to get another piece back?? I have some nice Acros i could suprise you with in trade??
Bill

Hey Bill! No...unfortunately. I had a hard time with my tank at first. I'm rockin' and rollin' now, especially with SPS but I lost quite a few things in the beginning because of trying to push the tank too fast. Lesson learned. I would love to get another frag of it so if you find it again, lemme know! I really appreciated you sending me that frag. I would really like that old Mille back. It was an awesome one.

About your swap...I *think* I'm coming but I just don't know. I always want to and usually start planning to, but then something always comes up. So I can say that I am sort of planning to but then who the heck knows until time gets closer. I know a few ETRCers are planning to come there for it though!

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bill! No...unfortunately. I had a hard time with my tank at first. I'm rockin' and rollin' now, especially with SPS but I lost quite a few things in the beginning because of trying to push the tank too fast. Lesson learned. I would love to get another frag of it so if you find it again, lemme know! I really appreciated you sending me that frag. I would really like that old Mille back. It was an awesome one.

About your swap...I *think* I'm coming but I just don't know. I always want to and usually start planning to, but then something always comes up. So I can say that I am sort of planning to but then who the heck knows until time gets closer. I know a few ETRCers are planning to come there for it though!
OK Mel, Thanks and i will see if i gave anybody some here that still has it and if so as soon as I get a big enough piece i'll give you a holler. Maybe i'll see you at the Swap like you said who knows as it's still to far out.
Bill

reewik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope ya find it Bill....

A 240 is a pretty tall tank. Makes it hard to reach the bottom. I guess you know as your is pretty tall now. As you know, I am 6'1" and 24" is tough to reach the bottom, rear, on a 180. The volume would be nice. I would prefer a 360.. 72x48x24 myself. (not in this house but in the next one)

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope ya find it Bill....

A 240 is a pretty tall tank. Makes it hard to reach the bottom. I guess you know as your is pretty tall now. As you know, I am 6'1" and 24" is tough to reach the bottom, rear, on a 180. The volume would be nice. I would prefer a 360.. 72x48x24 myself. (not in this house but in the next one)[/QUOTE
Thanks Eric, I heard you got your Hammer you were looking for Too! I may have given Rick a piece?? Don't remember?? Evilmel Gold Milli??
Bill

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back