MITRAS LX7 Freezing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dumaurier7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day , is anyone else having major freezing issues with their brand new lights? I recently purchased 3 LX7s ( was about to purchase a fourth before problems started) which I installed over my tank, they are being controlled wirelessly by a PWC card installed in my P4. When they work they are great but very often (at least twice a day!) they just freeze up and don't follow the light program , needless to say I am very disappointed and frustrated as I really expected these to function flawlessly and I have been receiving occasional correspondence from only one GHL member . I posted on the GHL forum and even pm'd Matthias with no response! Thus far I was told to update the firmware although they all have the latest version already installed, this did not happen as I kept getting an error with all the lights. I tried changing the wireless channels which did not work either , I was also told to set them up for one light to be the master to control the other two ( to verify functionality of the PWC card) which I also did with the same result! Now I'm stuck here resetting $2250 worth of lights multiple times daily with no response from support! This just sucks!!!!!!
58f4fd5830868afb21f1decfd7654843.jpg
58ea5c151de01b9291a50e490352ace6.jpg
88dc62d714bb044a79f6233c37b9bef0.jpg

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

We've been in contact regarding this matter over email and have provided one-on-one support when possible. The GHL team, including Matthias has been away for the recent RAP Orlando trade show and most will return back to normal schedule by Wednesday. We'll continue to work 1 on 1 on this issue over email.

OP
OP
Dumaurier7

Dumaurier7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Vinny, thank you for your response and assistance thus far, I really hope we resolve this issue.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back