Mitras lx7 touch buttons arent working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody else have an issue with the mitras lx7 touch buttons. I have two brand spanking new ones I got last week finally mounted them on my build and wanted to test them. One works great touch buttons work flawlessly. Just tap and boom sensitive buttons. So nice.

Other one. Totally sucks. Up arrow and x button work great. But the ok button, left and down arrow do not work I pressed hard I press around it. After maybe 10 tries or more I will finally get the buttons to work. Why is this doing this and how do I fix it. Even though I will use my PC to change settings I do not want a fixture this expensive to not work the way it should.

Any ideas for me???

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody else have an issue with the mitras lx7 touch buttons. I have two brand spanking new ones I got last week finally mounted them on my build and wanted to test them. One works great touch buttons work flawlessly. Just tap and boom sensitive buttons. So nice.

Other one. Totally sucks. Up arrow and x button work great. But the ok button, left and down arrow do not work I pressed hard I press around it. After maybe 10 tries or more I will finally get the buttons to work. Why is this doing this and how do I fix it. Even though I will use my PC to change settings I do not want a fixture this expensive to not work the way it should.

Any ideas for me???
Well vinny emailed.me back at 11:40pm pst. Amazingly awesome. Told me to calibrate touch keys. Didnt know that was possible and I dont have any app yet since tank isnt running yet but will try this tomorrow!

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since my p4 isnt set up I'm trying to to figure out how to calibrate lx7 I downloaded app. But wont connect I think I have to plug it in PC and download control center and upgrade wifi think and add it to PC web. And not phone gonna try it here shortly

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it fixed through USB. Set up wifi. On bottom it says full strength. But can not connect it to the myghl app. I copy the key put it in myghl and it says unable to connect device. So I'm not able to get a security key. I tried 1000 times. Wifi fw is 6961 and lx7 was updated to 1.10.

My wifi section in communication tab is checked under connected to client but not checked as connected with myghl.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back