Mixed anemone tank w/ clown harem

  • Thread starter Thread starter sprungson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Did you ever have issues with LTA and haddoni? Mine always got stung, cornered and the. Had no room to escape which made them go downhill.
Yes I do. Haddonis usually won and lta had moved. Right now the lta was stunning the small gig but the gig seems to have gotten used to him.
 
Did you ever have issues with LTA and haddoni? Mine always got stung, cornered and the. Had no room to escape which made them go downhill.
Also I always wondered if anemones have control on what they sting. When I put in my haddoni I accidentally dropped him on merts and he stung the hell out of the merts. Now they touch each other like they are the one.
 
Day 2
20210316_064717.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new