• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Closed

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
20260529_131833.jpg
 
Video from today.

TSA Optimus Prime:



POTO Sidechick:



JF Homewrecker:

 
are you shipping or all local pick up if you just wanted a few pieces or still trying to sell as whole
 
curious how is everything still running or alive if they all used the same sump and its been like 10 days...? Did you set up a temporary sump or temporary fix to your sump? And what would be a price for everything fish corals tanks and all equipment?
 
It's a slow leak estimate maybe 1 gallon a day, been adding saltwater.

I'll send you a PM to discuss all in pricing.
 
Last edited:
Could I take the $100 purple stylo and the tiny spongodes colony next to the spongodes colony on the egg crate?

I think those are the only ones that could fit in my current UNS R90. Otherwise, I would’ve loved to have had the larger colonies 😭
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new