OP
sc50964

sc50964

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a pair of personifiers in my 720 and currently have a blueface and conspic in large acclimation boxes. The male personifier is spending allot of time checking out the conspic. Not in an aggressive way but more in an admiring way. Same family so could be attracted to each other. Fingers crossed
Any exp with the Chaetodontoplus family to say if personifer is more aggressive than others within?

Are your true or false and do you think there would be any difference in their males.

OP
OP
sc50964

sc50964

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might want to be prepared to move a fish. As mentioned earlier same family conflicts are likely and these are large bodied fish so 180g will likely not be big enough to contain their aggression. A bit cramped which breeds aggression,

As far as acclimation box….i have 3 see through storage containers bought at walmart. They each measure ~18” x 14”. drilled lots of 3/4 inch holes and they fit perfect in my large tank. I made3 because use 2 for my 720 and 1 for my 240. They work like a harm. Also would not hesitate keeping them in that large of a box for 2-3 wks. I had y powder blue in it for over 2 months before releasing into tank with established Achilles. It worked. Good luck.
Gosh…, I should’ve looked into that option as I’ve made my own through scrap acrylics, acrylic hinges, and egg crates.

I currently have a 7” PBT in a 12”x12”x12” acclimation box. Good to know that your stayed for 2 month but how big was your PBT?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back