Mixing station pump ?

sharkbait-uhaha

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking into starting a mixing station in my garage and was wondering what everyone is using as their main pump. ill be using 30g brute trash cans for now until I am ready to upgrade to something better ( if needed).You are more than welcome to post your setup to give me ideas.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking into starting a mixing station in my garage and was wondering what everyone is using as their main pump. ill be using 30g brute trash cans for now until I am ready to upgrade to something better ( if needed).You are more than welcome to post your setup to give me ideas.
I just mix in a four gallon bucket with a cheap power head and heater. Been working fine, I use it once a week, for the past two and a half years.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i use a Jebao external pump for my 100g and it’s done pretty well for me

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was actually just looking at their Jeboa MDP 10000 smart DC pump, Wondering if that can be plumbed externally between the 2 brute trash cans ?
You bet. Here is my setup; left side is fresh, right is salt. you can control the flow with union ball valves
image.jpg

OP
OP
sharkbait-uhaha

sharkbait-uhaha

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a Jebao also, but larger model (DCP15000). Just a tip, I suggest putting up on something so you can drain out more easily doing cleaning
Gotcha , the one I’m looking at seems to have metric fittings though, so I’ll have to convert it to standard

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back