MOAI Robot cleaner

  • Thread starter Thread starter abecker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This. Is. Awesome!

I wondered when we would see this; and it is sooner than I expected. The price is good too.
 
Yeah, thought I can't tell the difference between the regular and pro version.

Supported glass thickness... That is all...

0c7a0bc2dee411ae40d5bc583e1f72c3_original.jpg


Took me a long time to figure that out, lol...
 
I dont like it, cleaning the tank is the experience of having an aquarium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new