Mobious Security

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patientman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Patientman

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
546
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Bel Air, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sign onto Mobios this evening and it's asking me to "accept" new privacy terms which after reading through it included "financial information such as bank account and number credit card" and other "personnel" information. NEVER had this (to my knowledge) when I set up my Mobious account about 2 years ago?!?! Anyone else come across this? Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
 
I sign onto Mobios this evening and it's asking me to "accept" new privacy terms which after reading through it included "financial information such as bank account and number credit card" and other "personnel" information. NEVER had this (to my knowledge) when I set up my Mobious account about 2 years ago?!?! Anyone else come across this? Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Dump them. I did a few days ago..very happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new