Mobius and MP40QD

Reefs anonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using an iPhone, how reliable is the MP40 QD with mobius? How long have you had it and Is it painful to use? Thx guys

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening, hope all is well.

I had the same questions. I have not tried yet, but figured I would share what I found since no one has replied yet. From what I found everyone said it was easy to use. I did not hear anything specificly negative. I have 2 I want to set up, just to lazy, you can search the forum and can find some threads that may help.

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my lights and MP40s all controlled through mobius. Controlling them is fine, but the pumps have had issues with updating. I had to leave one unplugged to update the other and do it one at a time. It’s not super clear why that’s necessary, and they don’t really tell you up front unless you read knowledge base articles. So be advised about that issue. Other than that, seems to work fine for me.

OP
OP
Reefs anonymous

Reefs anonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my lights and MP40s all controlled through mobius. Controlling them is fine, but the pumps have had issues with updating. I had to leave one unplugged to update the other and do it one at a time. It’s not super clear why that’s necessary, and they don’t really tell you up front unless you read knowledge base articles. So be advised about that issue. Other than that, seems to work fine for me.

Are they super quiet? I’d like to use it in a bedroom and need them quiet especially at night when everything seems loud. Thx

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back