Mobius app clouds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BonelessEvil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if there's an explanation as to how the clouds feature works on this app. For example, if I set it to 10% clouds, will it intermittently toggle the lighting (Ecotech XR15) intensity by 10%? I assume that's how it works, but I couldn't find information on it.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure it would mean 10% chance or 10% of the time of cloud coverage not 10% dimming

OP
OP
BonelessEvil

BonelessEvil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure it would mean 10% chance or 10% of the time of cloud coverage not 10% dimming
I wonder if you're right on that. On the Red Sea LED app, Reef Beat, adding clouds will cause a dimming effect occasionally, so the sun is not always a set percentage.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if you're right on that. On the Red Sea LED app, Reef Beat, adding clouds will cause a dimming effect occasionally, so the sun is not always a set percentage.
Yes I’m sure I am I did read it somewhere most likely in the radion documentation.

OP
OP
BonelessEvil

BonelessEvil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I’m sure I am I did read it somewhere most likely in the radion documentation.
But when there is cloud coverage, don't the lights dim? Or do they do something else like change color spectrum or something?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back