Mobius for gen 4

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing is certain, he’s not like the rest of us. Cause Mobius is still vapor ware to us regular G4 users. LOL

I’m sure we’re not the only ones wondering when the support will come.

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure we’re not the only ones wondering when the support will come.

We are all wondering. It gets confusing because some people are on beta and forget to mention it when they comment.

Right now Ecotech support is working from home, so most likely will delay the launch further. Although it would be pretty awesome to release now.

OP
OP
charliethetuna

charliethetuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeahbibfinally have time to mess with things I would love to have the mobius working on my 8 gen 4 using the computer to adjust sucks ,run this program to run ecotech live .half the time I have to uninstall the first program then re install it to get it to talk to ecotech live ..it suckssss I'm holding out and not buying the reeflink because of mobius

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeahbibfinally have time to mess with things I would love to have the mobius working on my 8 gen 4 using the computer to adjust sucks ,run this program to run ecotech live .half the time I have to uninstall the first program then re install it to get it to talk to ecotech live ..it suckssss I'm holding out and not buying the reeflink because of mobius

haha same! I actually have to run a usb cable about 30ft from my radions to the desktop to program my lights!
I believe they have already discontinued reeflink because none of my LFS are able to even order them for me.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 77 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 37 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back