Mobius help needed please !

raythereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2023
Messages
196
Reaction score
220
Location
Lincoln
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mobius is telling me that I need to do a firmware update on one of my mp40s, I can't figure out how to though. It's still working on the current schedule but I can't change anything on it. Any advice much appreciated!
Screenshot_20250216_203829_Mobius.jpg
Screenshot_20250216_203553_Mobius.jpg
Screenshot_20250216_203607_Mobius.jpg
 
Any mobius experts that can point me in the right direction please
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new