Mobius Issues - Help before I pull my hair out

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,758
Reaction score
2,777
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Up until about 3 weeks ago I have not had this issue. I have had the same system in place for 9 months. The last 3 weeks Mobius, only on 1 of the 2 tanks I have using Mobius, reverts the date and time back to 1/1/xxxx and when it does that the time reverts to 12:00. This only impacts items I have schedule with Versa pumps, and only on one tank! My kalk keeps starting 4-5 hours early. This is becoming a real headache. I’ve reset it, etc etc. thoughts?

IMG_4507.png IMG_4506.png IMG_4505.png
 
I assume you are running a current version of mobius? I would uninstall and then re install the app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new