mobius platform

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys are nuts wanting to hurry up and add all your stuff to this app. It took Neptune a decade to get it right and all they do is develope controller software... well until recently after they got it right! I just ordered a Versa. I had no idea that I could only control it through this app. Had I known before I clicked buy I may have reconsidered. At $150 a pop, I will roll the dice. They build a heck of a pump. 2x PM40s running 11 years constantly and still going strong! Hardware and software is 2 seperate animals though... I would feel a lot better if these Versas were WXM enabled! No sense in reinventing the wheel you know what I mean? I dont see the point unless they plan to charge a subscription for the app. Wouldnt that be a kicker? lol
Maybe they will throw in a free month for each device you buy.

Marlon C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is so stupid it keeps crashing. I cant do anything to the pump right now. I need to up my alk dose by 30 ml and I cant. They need to have a secondary way to be able to control the dang thing

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is so stupid it keeps crashing. I cant do anything to the pump right now. I need to up my alk dose by 30 ml and I cant. They need to have a secondary way to be able to control the dang thing

If you are having trouble with Mobiis then it is local to you. Unlike ESL or Apex, the info you are using is local, not stored somewhere to crash or be offline. Be sure to have location and bluetooth on. If they are then try to Uninstaller and reinstall the app.

jacojac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually yes! It's currently in the app now, but it's not enabled.

IMG_0521.PNG

kryolla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi how can I move my MP40 in mobius from an existing tank to a new tank? Thanks

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi how can I move my MP40 in mobius from an existing tank to a new tank? Thanks
You just have to delete the 40 from the current tank and add it to the new tank profile. I'm not 100% sure that the saved content will follow, it use to be that you could but last time I tried it restored it to factory settings. Just be sure to screen shot your schedule.

kryolla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just have to delete the 40 from the current tank and add it to the new tank profile. I'm not 100% sure that the saved content will follow, it use to be that you could but last time I tried it restored it to factory settings. Just be sure to screen shot your schedule.

Thanks but how do I delete it

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the home page click the icon in the top right corner. Then Devices and select the device you want to remove. Scroll down...way down...tap remove from tank

kryolla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to go to setting then device then there's an option to remove from tank but this will factory reset it. Once I did that I created the new tank and it showed up on device search and I was able to add it

Last edited:
Back