mobius platform

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Great. I got mine only last month :)
They should be good to go provided you purchased MP40wQD and not just MP40QD as you post stated. If you did purchase a wQD and want to be sure, remove the 3 screws from the back of the controller, then remove the back cover. Pull out the board enough to see the wireless chip. If it is black, then you are good. If it is green, then you will need to upgrade. Another way to tell is within your devices on Reeflink if you have one. If the RFversion is 2.1 then you are ready. If it is 1.2 then you need to upgrade

link81

View Badges
Reaction score
Always but nothing confirmed lol. If there is then they are keeping it pretty quiet
i'd love something,
even if they just had a wireless 4 plug and a temp sensor, it might be enough for me to switch.......

however, mobius currently doesn't have and "programming" capability does it? everything is just a graphical wizard?

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
i'd love something,
even if they just had a wireless 4 plug and a temp sensor, it might be enough for me to switch.......

however, mobius currently doesn't have and "programming" capability does it? everything is just a graphical wizard?
I agree a base set of outlets and temp would be awesome. No real need for ph and salinity. Heck I dont think I have checked ph in years.

As for programming, it is a very user friendly scroll wheels and slide bars etc basically. Not like Apex coding but no reason for it at this point

If you don't keep your sand bed clean it will cause your tank to crash.

• True

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • False

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!
TCK Corals