• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mocha clown fish

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large mocha clown fish for sale. It is a female that was recently paired with a male and has been in my tank for over 3 years (it was probably atleast two years old when I got it) However, it has been a little aggressive with the bar gobies (been very nice to it's pair so pairing wise it's good) in my tank and being skittish fish, they are hiding all day. I would like to re-home the clown fish and add a new smaller one so as to establish an equilibrium. If someone has a large enough tank or is establishing a new tank it is a great addition. This fish had been a model citizen until it was paired and now I have to find a new home for it. I also have a damsel devil free (these two were the fish I had in my 30 gallon for over three years before upgrading to my 65). For pick up in south east Michigan for 30$

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back