Mod help, username change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandroni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ha ha, I have wondered this as well. I looked and looked for the first week after I joined and eventually it was like, welp... I guess I'll just be using my actual name!
 
Under certain circumstances we do allow name changes. Please send me a PM explaining the reasoning for the name change and I can pass the info along. You can also post it here if you want.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new