Mode aquarium starfire no scratches

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

LA Reef Addict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
897
Reaction score
649
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Its clean and ready to go.
20260505_180726.jpg


48x24x20 rimless starfire no scratches on front glass that I can see. External overflow. 2 returns 3 drains, nice plumbing. Comes w 2 sumps and metal stand with removable doors. bring friends to break it down and move it out because I have a bad back.

Sold 20260505_202842.jpg 20260505_205324.jpg
 
Last edited:
Comes with removable white magnetic doors and stand is blk metal and has leveling feet.
 
I will throw in the float valve for gravity fed auto top off.
Also, fyi the overflow weir is removable making it easy to clean when it gets gunked up. Also comes with led lights in the sump area.
 
Is this still available? I live in the area and can pick up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new