Moded brs biopellet reactor+ecobak

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmoney243
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not really but im about to pull them so if someone wants the active pellets they need to come soon before i rinse and dry them.
 
How's it modded? I'm running Ecobak in a Phosban reactor, and am not super happy with it (but could probably live with it).
 
How's it modded? I'm running Ecobak in a Phosban reactor, and am not super happy with it (but could probably live with it).

Basically u reverse the flow and add a pieces of heated pvc molded over the hole in center of cap and added a flat bottom. Best part is nothing is permenant it can be turned back into a reg gfo/carbon reactor in about 30sec.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new