Mods, can you change my name formatting?

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am OCD, I can't stand that I have lowercase letters... Can you change my tag to 3FordFamily instead?

I know...
 
You gotta take that one to higher power, mods don't have the ability to change names, only Revhtree does
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good catch! Thanks! I private messaged him also just to be annoying! :D
 
He likes it when you call him general sweet pants.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new