Modular Marine overflow for rimmed tank?

OceanBlue808

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
71
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if the Modular Marine overflows work for rimmed tanks?
 
I have one of their overflows for my rimless tank, but it does have a notch cut out for rimmed tanks. I remember it being noted on their website. Awesome overflows by the way with excellent build quality.
 
I have one of their overflows for my rimless tank, but it does have a notch cut out for rimmed tanks. I remember it being noted on their website. Awesome overflows by the way with excellent build quality.
Thank you! I heard that the modular marine overflows were one of the best so I was hoping that they would fit a rimmed tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new