Mom's Clowns

tomterreefic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
8
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed an AI Nano Sol over my Mom's JBJ/Nano Cube 24. This required me to remove the stock hood (retrofit LED strips into it a couple years ago). While tying the power & controller cords out of the way, I noticed her Clownfish hanging out in the Xenia.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1362866722.122818.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
HAHA! I love hosting clowns!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new