Monster Brisstleworm

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z06-Hec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
143
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just one example of the giant worms I have. No way I see my melanarus taking care of these....
20150803_075410.jpg
20150803_075330.jpg
 
This worm lived happily in my tank for 5 years.



My clown and he had a go at it once and the clown's face paid dearly for that, but other than that no issue.
 
i have quite a few of those monsters... But as i frequently spy on them, they are hard workers as well... all the food that falls that the fish don't eat they clean up. I just saw them all feasting on pellets...
 
HUH? there is no fish in that picture...
 
oooooo ouch!!!! I did chuckle though Poor poor baby :(
 
Hec,

what time do they come out? ill see if i can sneak a peek at mine tonight... i'll prolly fall asleep on the couch tho
 
I would take that nasty worm out of my tank. I don't care what "benefits" people day they have.

LOL I couldnt agree more. I really dont even like the small ones, they just gross me out...and one that size Id kill it like an assassin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new