• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Monster Monti Pack 20 frags $200 Shipped.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
50
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold.
 
Last edited:
At the price I am selling these, It doesn't make sense to sell just some of them, I would charge the same price for ten of these frags anyway, I only sell these in such a big pack for cheap because I have so many of them. After shipping costs, I make about seven bucks a frag on this pack. I will sell 3 of these packs.
This is like a buy 10 get 10 free deal. Just need to make space.
 
Last edited:
don't hesitate to buy from this guy. he is trustworthy, honest, packs and ships like a champ!
 
I will take one. can you give me shipping qoute to 32459. Be out of the hobby for about 3 yrs and restocking my 200 gal.
thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new