Monti confusa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diamond1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Diamond1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
1,914
Location
Cleveland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what this one is I picked it up at a frag swap and the guy I bought it from wasn't sure what it was either.
I'm leaning toward a monti confusa but would love some input.
Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • unknown monti 5-3-14.jpg
    unknown monti 5-3-14.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 236

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new