Monti Digitata Progression

  • Thread starter Thread starter MartyF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MartyF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
215
Reaction score
157
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the progression of my orange Monti digi. First pic is when I first got it Jan 3, 2nd pic April 24 you can see the flesh almost peeling away at the top. Can anyone tell me what was going on? I've actually had this happen to a few other digi pieces. 3rd pic July 28 is after I fragged under the affected area and has grown even better after.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Nice progression on the monti;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new