monti ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kigs!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
what about this one? saw it on makoJ's tank as well but no positive ID.
by ID, i mean fancy schmancy name
Untitled-1.jpg


Hey Kigs,

I have a frag of that very same type. I have searched high and low but this is the first time I have seen another like it. You and I should give it an oficial name!!!

P.S. I am talking about the one that is white with purple polyps.

Steve
 
lolz i'm so bad at giving corals cool names, but i'm down if you have some nice suggestions :D only thing i can come up with are uber cheesy ones like purple field monti. sigh... haha

few others have it, and they all seem to love it. i think makoJ or naka over on RC had same montis.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new