Monti plate whirling

  • Thread starter Thread starter chs724
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chs724

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
48
Location
Austria
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I started with my first sps and chose a montipora plate as most do when starting sps. So now i might have a rather stupid question but is there a way to get her to whirl as my space is limited. Thx
 
Flow and lighting will help you achieve this:


1601170469235.png
 
I want to achieve that too!
Light and water flow makes this happy and I noticed more growth and red color since adding Pohls 4 part system

1601170851654.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new