Montipora Data

Xravikx5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Kissimmee
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I was wondering if you could help me out. I’m trying to gather a data set for a graduate stats class and I I’m trying to know what everyone’s exact par levels are for there montipora species along with their tank size and what lights they use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new