Montipora Dying suddenly.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anish M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Anish M

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Urbana
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this right but I have a Green Montipora that is Dying and I can't figure out why. My parameters appear to look fine but I was looking for some guidance.

Nitrates 0ppm
Nitrates 0ppm
Ammonia clear!

Thanks in advance!

20240619_123025.jpg 20240619_123509.jpg Screenshot_20240620_235030_APEXFusion.jpg
 
Alkalinity, calcium, phosphate levels?
 
There are supplements for Nitrates and Phosphates. I use seachem phosphorus but I have not had to dose Nitrates. Seachem makes both. NeoPhos and NeoNitrate also will work. There are several DIY solutions you can make as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new