Montipora help

michael.cser20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
301
Reaction score
101
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what kind of montipora. I havent seen anything like this. It has a green basd and reddish pylops and it encrusting with little branches. Kinda like my setosa i have
4c84f8df73b407c00e0ad6918078c53a.jpg
ffa73c923cc2f284e95410607fbeae34.jpg
 
They both are the same coral just different placement I think this is the same just get a little more light than the mother. Not the best pic but hope you can see why I think they are the same.

2c2d1d381236afb048c967002b421d0f.jpg
 
They both are the same coral just different placement I think this is the same just get a little more light than the mother. Not the best pic but hope you can see why I think they are the same.

2c2d1d381236afb048c967002b421d0f.jpg
What lighting do you have and how high in the tank is yours
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new