Montipora ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Derek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Derek

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5548.jpg
IMG_5558.jpg
 
Was it sold to you as Mystic Sunset? It certainly looks like it.

It's an encrusting monti, but I'm not sure on the exact species. Possibly M. tuberculosa.
 
It was not id'd when I got it. I was thinking the same as u for a mystic. Just want to make sure.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new