Montipora ID

Arringar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
76
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran across this photo today and I really want to find a frag. Anyone know what this monti is?

A6CAB418-462D-4693-8C04-81B6A3E45CA6.jpeg
 
No one knows what this monti is?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new