Montipora ID?

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,332
Location
Williamstown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to my lfs today and picked up a couple of montiporas to try and cover my overflow with.
A8158625-F637-4DEC-9AA3-83534A3CB5BD.jpeg

I think the orange one is some sort of digitata. It was unfortunately unlabeled.
The red/pink and blue one was labeled as a strawberry shortcake but I think it it might just be a mystic sunset. Any thoughts?
 
Went to my lfs today and picked up a couple of montiporas to try and cover my overflow with.
A8158625-F637-4DEC-9AA3-83534A3CB5BD.jpeg

I think the orange one is some sort of digitata. It was unfortunately unlabeled.
The red/pink and blue one was labeled as a strawberry shortcake but I think it it might just be a mystic sunset. Any thoughts?
Orange looks like setosa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new